1. Choose the area you want and see what the weather would do
2. “You have to step on both the accelerator gently, so if between the sole of the shoe and the pedal was a fresh egg, to manage to not break.” Something similar, as you can easily understand, applies the brake press.
3. Even if you are stopped and you want to starts, should pressing the accelerator to become a smooth and progressive way. In all other cases, the wheels will spins and, because of the great slippery conditions, the front or the rear of the car (depending on who the drive wheels) would move uncontrollably. In many cases it may be necessary to try to start in second gear.
4. If you stop the car uphill with snow or ice, then … we had to say. It is difficult or impossible to manage to moves forward again. So you need to let it roll backwards and when you find straightening to get forums and move again uphill.
5. If a normal road start braking to stop at traffic lights 10 meters before the traffic light, the icy road it is advisable to do it from 25 to 30 meters before. Of course, it goes without saying, that always move at a very slow speed, which should never exceed 40-50 km. / Hr.